The Stuffs

There were raccoons hanging around on Health Sciences yesterday, digging giant holes, on the hunt for worms and other delicious morsels. Pests? I get it, but then again I don't..I guess if I had raccoon's snooping and tearing my trash to shreds every night, I might feel a little less confused about this label.

Yesterday was my last day on Reception by myself, which everybody should be grateful for. I am not cut out for Reception. I don't like people at the best of times, and the people that visit Life Sciences don't even fall into that "best of times" category. They are in fact, no where bloody near it.

So yay, Jaella is back next week and I have plans of spending as much time away from my desk as possible. I feel I have deserved it.

Last night Bjorn, Josh and I went to see Live Free or Die Hard. I must say, it's probably one of the best movies I've seen in a while. I had set high hopes for this return, and luckily for me, all expectations were not only met, but exceeded. Go see it, it rocks. Just be sure not to wait in line for Ratatouille, and then get into the cinema late and have to sit next to strangers (boo!)

I also got my cute shoes yesterday. I knew I had to get these shoes when I dreamt of them. This is usually the way with me. So pay-day being yesterday, I picked them up and have been rocking them out all day today.

Hopefully tonight we'll get to catch up with Dahna & Jono, maybe grab some dinner and catch a late night laser show at the HR MacMillan Space Centre. Totally sweet!

The rest of the weekend will be set to cleaning the house I believe, and sorting out all our junk, which really is the majority of our house.

:P