It's in minor keys

I've tried to write this blog several times and have failed. I've tried to put my heart into it, made it meaningful and I'm still not happy. So here I am, deleting all the rubbish I wrote previously and writing an annoyed and somewhat straight to the point blog entry.

In exactly 19 days, Bjorn and I will no longer be residing in Canada. In fact, we won't even have a residence, we will be hobo's, living on the generosity of others (e.g. family & close friends). Circumstances have unfortunately lead us to this, circumstances I'm not going to bother going into.

We have 19 days to do all the things we've failed to do in the year we've been here, as well as get rid of all our unneeded housey and personal belongings. In 19 days we need to:

  • Cull clothing down to a minimum.

  • Sell our kitchen table and chairs.

  • Sell our PS2 & games.

  • Get rid of our sofa.

  • Get rid of the futon in the spare room.

  • Get rid of the CRT monitor in the spare room.

  • Dispose of all kitchen-y utensils and appliances.

  • Somehow eat all the food in our fridge, freezer and kitchen cupboards - even tho neither of us a) want to or b) can be bothered cooking.

  • Sort and sift through our books, DVD's and CD's to organise which ones we want and need to take with us.

  • Buy silly Canadian souvenirs.

  • Spend time with friends - possible party?

  • Go to the Aquarium.

  • Visit the Museum of Anthropology.

  • Perhaps cycle around Stanley Park again, because its awesome and fun.

  • Go to The Keg, for one last delicious steak and martini session - Anybody up for this?

  • Go to the PNE, just for fun and candy floss.

  • Cancel accounts and tie up any loose ends.

I'm sure there's more, small, inconsequential things that I need not bother listing here. I know my time frame, but yet I am so uninspired. This is pretty typical.

So, anyway, the idea I broach is; lets ALL do something for a change. Lets have a BBQ on the beach or in a park or something. I want to see all of you before we leave (J&S - you guys too!) so lets organise something! We have two more free weekends to have some fun, so lets be having it!

And a question; anybody want some shit? It's good, trust me.

From Vancouver we'll be hitting Liverpool, England for a while, before we eventually have to head home - which even thinking about leads to shit-inducing pants smears - which you probably weren't interested in hearing..I mean, reading..

But anyway, that's what's happening. If you want to know more, you know where to find me.

---------------------------------------------------------

In answer to the requests, here is a picture of Poe aka Poe-Poe aka Poemeister McHottie Suckler aka Poe-Pee-Opie-Oh:


Yes, she's on the nip.