I have quite a lot of spare time on the horizon, spare time that I really should be putting to good use doing things like packing up all my clothes, books and sentimental items. Spending time with friends and visiting yet to be seen Vancouver fancies. Blogging about all my adventures, kitty sightings and toilet breaks. But I can't seem to get past Facebook, Gmail, and other peoples blogs (OPB, if you must).
We still haven't visited the Aquarium. We still haven't planned dinners and drinks and BBQ's on the beach. We still haven't gotten rid of our housey items (tho someone is coming around tonight to hopefully buy our table and chairs).
We did go out on Friday night. Dinner with Karina and Lisa, then drinks afterward, where Lisa was replaced by Karina's lovely new boyfriend, Mike. On Saturday we went to Deer Lake Park to watch Lisa belly-dance, which was definitely a unique experience. I can see why they banned her from any future performances at St. Dimitrios Church lol. Saturday night we went to see the new Harry Potter installment, which I'm not going to go into, and tell you all to see or even not see. I like the movies, and my opinion on these is pretty biased.
Work has been hellish, as usual. I'm starting to feel like I should've left earlier. It seems now that I'm leaving, the crap is just being poooured on. It also means I have naggers and indecisive morons asking for my advice on things they should already know (e.g. things they've done before, things that I've had no dealings with). This is also the kind of person that will ask advice, then not listen to said advice. Ask again and again and again when the answer is obviously not the answer they're after.
And now the Receptionist for LSI needs to take a couple of weeks off because they've overworked her so much, she's seriously sick and I have a feeling they're going to try to lump me with covering for her (as they did when she recently went away on holiday). So yeah, I'm getting pretty riled up here, waiting for more shit to just be piled onto me, which will then of course lead to me busting out the big guns and telling them to shove all now maintained jobs up their fucken dirty asses, 2 weeks early that is.
Monday 1pm and I'm already needing a stiff drink. Ugh.
Question: What dates and times are you all available for something, anything?