Que?

We've been in Sardinia for 13 days now, and it's been lovely. No understandable TV. No internet. Delicious food, great alcohol, fantastic hosts & company. My Italian hasn't improved much, although I understand most of what's being said, not that I can really reply. It'll be strange getting back into England, being able to understand everybody, everything and all the shit. That's always a very strange experience.

We've been to beaches, pizzerias, shopping malls. I've managed to evade the sun, tho I do appear to have some redness about me. When we first got here, it was pretty hot, but its seems to have cooled off a fair bit now, it even rained pretty hard today.

The wireless keyboard is seriously getting on my tits, so I'm going to finish this entry off now. We're well, and enjoying ourselves. We'll be back in England on the 9th, staying in London for a few days to catch up with the peeps, then from there, who knows?

Love!

Oh and PS: There is a kitten here. I torment and snuggle it on a regular basis.