Another story of jobless woe

I can't believe how hot it's been! It's not suppose to be hot like this! This is New Zealand! WTF WEATHER! I demand that you cool down, I am starting to melt and it's affecting my beading (I can't grip with sweaty hands!).

And beading *sighs* I so need to get a job so I can get some money so I can buy some new tools. The ones I have are okay, but they're not great. They rip my tigertail and make horrible grip lines in all my headpins and hooks, so frustrating. I have my eye on a kit from Beadaholic. Only $44, but unfortunately that's $44 I don't currently have.

And then there are beads. Beads that I must have. I want to make a big bulky bracelet or a long necklace, but I don't have the resources (or tools!) for it yet. And a proper storage case! AAH! Theres one at Spotlight that I quite like, works sort of like a tiered suitcase (for the serious beaders lol). The kittens pulled one of my cases off the coffee table the other day. Luckily the beads stayed in it, otherwise I would've been MEGA pissed.

So since I can't bead, I've been online, adding sweet things to my blog (like?), but I can only take so much of that..

So yeah, a job would be handy right about now. I've applied for a couple of good ones with the CCC, hopefully one of those pans out for me.

I shall have all extensions crossed!