Been away so long I hardly knew the place

It seems I have come back to blogger with my tail between my legs. Having my own website, and blogging with Wordpress really wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. It was too much work, and I grew bored of the big ideas I had thought I'd have so much fun implementing. Blogger is a blog, it's simple, there are no politics, it is just a blog. With a personal site, you have to have content, and if you were just to have a blog, well then you might as well just be on fucken blogger!

Wordpress has many cool features, and plugins, and nifty widgets. You can make pages, and do awesome things with it. Blogger and Wordpress can't really be compared. Blogger is a web based, blog-and-go system, whereas Wordpress can be used as a blog-and-go, but is also a neat tool for making your website look pretty and feel consistent. I'm just not digging that right now. I just want an easy blog-and-go. I felt like I had to keep updating with Wordpress, where as with Blogger, I can just blog.

Besides the whole blogging tool thing, I did miss my blog. I know that sounds a bit strange, but what the hey, it's true.

So here I am, back at blogger, blogging. I love my current layout. It's clean and stylish and fits comfortably within any size resolution (this is where size truly matters). And yeah, yay blogger!

Edit: Like my links? ;)