Sssh

As most of you know, I've recently started a new job. Now overall this job is great. The people I work with closely are quite nice and the environment is pretty lax. The job itself is easy, I get paid a decent rate and I get to wear pretty much whatever I like (yay, jeans at work).

But no matter how good a job is, there are always issues. And where to a turn when there are issues I need to rant about? My blog, of course. Well, that's at least where I'd like to turn.

You see, blogging about work on an open blog, to me, seems maybe a little foolish. I don't think people will find my blog easily, and I'm not cocky enough to think people are searching me out online, I'm just unsure if I want to risk it.

The purpose of my blog is to rant, is to get detail, is to make note, so what happens when you're censored? What do you guys do? Lock the blog down? I don't really want to have a locked blog (although I'm sure my topics would change lol) Locked entries? Again, that seems a little too much.

I've known people that don't post pictures of themselves online, or use their real name. It never lasts long, they always cave and "expose" themselves.

So what do to! Advice!