Feet + Socks + Shoes

I have cold feet. No seriously. Cold feet. Actual cold feet. Not the proverbial cold feet, actual ones, where my toes feel frozen. McFrozens even. I think I may need new shoes, actually, I know I need new shoes, these fabric airwalks won't last me through winter and I don't really want to ruin them with rain. Besides, they suck in rain. They get completely saturated even if it's just spitting, then my feet get wet, then they are again, McFrozens.

Which may also be an issue with my socks. I love socks, but I don't seem to have any thick ones. They are the crazy picture socks, which always seem to be the thin flimsy ones that don't hold the heat in/keep the cold out. Why don't they make thick woolly socks with cute patterns? Wouldn't that be a good idea? Last year when we were in Vancouver for the snow, I had to wear Bjorn's winter socks, which sucked because he only had probably 4 pairs and missed out on wearing them himself lol.

And speaking of socks, I would love these shoes:

Clear Converse All Stars


I fucken LOVE them, but unfortunately for me, I missed the boat and they're sold out everywhere *waaaaaaaaaaaaaah*

How cool would my funny socks look in those? I could have Hedgehog shoes!

So maybe it'd be a fun idea to go shoe shopping on my birthday :) I think I like that idea.