Sing me to sleep

I am pissed with my sleeping mechanism. Last night, I must've gotten about 3 fucken hours worth of sleep, which I might add, was shitty sleep anyway. The night before that, I got about 4 hours. Annnnd all weekend we had been sleeping in strange beds, one that sagged so much you woke up in the morning with a hellful back. I can usually sleep through pretty much anything, but the past few days I keep waking up from stupid fucken noises or I'm not comfortable enough or I'm too hot or too cold or the damn cats shit and stink the fucken bedroom out (it's incredible how much their shit stinks!). I hate this! I want to sleep! And to make things even worse, today is sloooow so I'm sitting here at my computer wondering wtf to do, twiddling my thumbs, the coffees not working, it's cold and I'm nearly falling asleep.

I better get some sleep tonight otherwise I'm going to be suuuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeeeeeer pissed off tomorrow. I'm talking ripping someone a new one. sfahUQ3Y48971Y!!!!@#$!

Why is it only 10:30? *le sigh*