Grasping at Straws

I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life, and as of late, that has been seriously weighing on my mind. I think being away from NZ, I put off making a decision regarding what I actually want to do, and now I'm paying for it.

Okay, okay I'm 24. It's not the end of the road, I know this. But I am getting older, even if I'm not old. My peers have gone off to get married, have babies, or get a degree and/or career path, and here I am with some travel under my belt flailing in the water of life (how very deep of me lol).

I am grateful for all the shizz I've gained from travelling, and I don't think I could've been one of those people, straight from high school, jumping into University, but I do feel like it's been a little bit wasted and if I'm to put this feeling to rest, I need to find something.

This morning I was thinking that maybe I could be a gardener, but I'm not sure where I got that idea from since I can't even keep a domestic house plant alive with ocassional watering. I've also had strange thoughts of becoming a florist, a childrens author, even a professional photographer lol. Maybe I should become an IT professional?

I really don't know what the hell I've been thinking, but it's certainly not on the right path.

Lets hope I don't start trying to convince myself that I want to be a teacher. What a nightmare that would be.

What job do you think I'd be good at?