Little Bitch

It feels like someone has taken an axe to my heeeeead. Ow.

Yay, Friday. This three day week sure has been hard, I'm not sure how I'm going to cope next week, with five days! Waaah! Why can't we have another long weekend?

Work sucked yesterday, with people-drama (or, in this case, it may be dirty-fucken-bitch-drama). I'm sure this one lady at work has it in for me. I don't know why, I do the shit she asks, and I'm always nice. She has a very "special" way she wants things done, and if I don't abide by them, she gets confused and then angry then frustrated at me - basically because I didn't colour-code a word - WTF! You can read it in black, can't you muthafucka?! And then theres also the "not-including-information-I-was-never-informed-of", so I'm also expected to be a fucken mindreader.

Well to cut the drama short, she complained about me and how I was causing her extra work (when I was actually making less work for her) and I was "confusing" her (how is it my fault you're a dumbass?). That pissed me off and I thought of nothing but extracting my revenge, until I had an epiphany last night.

She's just shot herself in the ass.

You see, by complaining about me, she was told that she had to do it herself (when I was doing extra work to help her out - which apparently caused extra work and confused her!). So ha-fucken-ha, didn't see that one coming did ya, bitch? So now you have to do even more work!

No love lost there.

But anyways, I'm over that. Tonight we're hitting up Lonestar for my free birthday month meal, where I shall attempt to eat a full meal of Dixie Chicken (and fail, fail miserably), it'll be deliciousness of grand proportions (seriously, the meals are huge!)

And then, after Lonestar, if we can manage to move, we're going bowling.

And then, and then, tomorrow, I CAN SLEEP IN!! FUCK YEAH SATURDAY! Altho, the neighbours are having a garage sale..so maybe not..

Don't wanna miss out on those sweet bargains.