Fuck Around Fridays

Fridays are decidedly the most slackerish day of them all for me, and I'm always on the look out for new sites to keep me entertained (yes, while I'm suppose to be working lol). Well, surely there must be more out there like me, so I've decided that every Friday, I'll be featuring a handful of totally sweet websites that I enjoy when I'm avoiding work, and getting my weekend started.

Here are this weeks:

Site:I Can Haz Cheezburger
Type: Humour
Comment: This has to be one of the funniest sites on the interwebz. Cats (and others) + Humourous LOL-speak = Tears and a stomach ache from laughing so hard.

Site: Irregular Games
Type: Gaming
Comment: Irregular Games has two awesome games, that rival the addictiveness of the Chopper game. The games are totally sweet and will keep you from doing all that important work your boss has been breathing down your neck about. I know for a fact there's another sweet game on the horizon for Irregular Games, so keep an eye on the site!

Site: Passive Aggressive Notes
Type: Blog
Comment: I found this blog the other day, and I fucken love it. The title should give you some inclination as to what the blog is about, so just go check it out. It's awesome!

Site: Crummy Church Signs
Type: Blog
Comment: Whoever said religion can't be fun? The sarcastic comments are especially entertaining.

Site: NZgirl
Type: Online Magazine
Comment: Not just for NZ girls. This site has lots of awesome content and tips for an everyday girl.

Site: Go Fug Yourself
Type: Celebrity Blog
Comment: When celebrities make bad choices, there's always someone watching..