This weeks FAF is going to be about blogs. I love blogs. I love YOUR blogs. And just so you know, there's no particular order of these, and if you've been missed off the list, it doesn't mean I don't love your blog!
Site: Anywhere but here
Type: Personal Blondie Blog
Comment: How could I feature blogs and not have Karina as my number one? She's the blogging queen! I'm addicted, and visit her site several times a day just to check if she's updated. Love her!
Site: Du Wax Loolu
Type: Personal Chatty Blog
Comment: I've just recently come across Jess' blog, and I've pretty much totally fallen in love with it. She keeps it so up to date and her entries are always interesting and comment worthy :)
Site: The Antilogy
Type: Personal Crazy Blog
Comment: For the record, I think Lucy is crazy and I absolutely love that. She comes up with these crazy little quips, she has super geeky fun and a very very cute wee kitty named George :)
Site: Jono & Dahna's Travel Blog
Type: Personal Travelling Rock-Maniacs Blog
Comment: I love these guys! They're currently backpacking around South America, and seem to have the craziest adventures. Die hard rock climbing fans, their blog is ALWAYS a good read :)
Site: We Like Sarah
Type: Personal Weirdo American Blog
Comment: I don't think she blogs as much as she should or could (Yeah, Sarah!) but her entries are always funny and usually involve some sort of cute animal :)
Site: Alice's Wonderland
Type: Personal Luverly Lady Blog
Comment: Alice is another new edition to my blog roll, and she's totally sweet. Her entries are always interesting and a good read. She also has two super cute kitties, which if you're lucky, will catch a picture or two of.
Site: I may or may not be boring
Type: Personal Non-Boring Blog
Comment: I believe her blog title should be "I am not boring" considering I always enjoy reading the entries :)
Site: Little Spoon
Type: Personal Margaritas Blog
Comment: 99c margaritas! Always a smiley to be seen :)
And I think that may be enough to tide you over for now :)