You pussy!

First of all, to my most favouritest person ever - Thank you for reinforcing to me what a fucken stupid bitch you are, you dumb, sure-to-be-ugly asswipe. I know for sure now that I am seriously superior to you. Go do us all a favour and suffocate yourself with a plastic bag, please.

And now that I've gotten that off my chest, yay! It's Friday! Friday of a long weekend, which is even better :) Not really any exciting plans, catching up with friends, sorting our house-y goods, maybe going to see Indiana Jones..

Beading, pilates, painting nails, dyeing eyelashes, and many-a DVD to watch now that we've gotten our stash from the UK (wa-hoo!), teaching the kitties that it's not ok to climb curtains, teaching the kitties its not ok to trip people up when they're carrying bowls of cat food, teaching the kitties it not ok to mew mew mew mew mew

FUCKEN mewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww at 4am.

It's not ok kitties!

Gah. Seriously, they're driving us completely nuts. They're super needy now after leaving the big animal nest, and have taken up the past time of following us around, mewing and mewing and mewing. You can sit there looking at them and they'll mew and mew and mew at you for no apparent reason. They're not hungry, they're not bored, they most certainly do not want cuddles. They just want to be annoying!

WHY ARE YOU MEWING KITTIES!

They especially hate when you go into another room and shut the door (like if you're taking a crap - I know, TMI). They'll sit outside the door and mew like there's no tomorrow, even if theres someone else in the house trying to give them attention.

I do feel for then tho, it must suck being at home all day, by yourself after having people around. Poor kitties.

Tho I don't feel enough sympathy for them to think it's ok for them to mew at all hours, and claw up curtains that don't belong to us! Bitches!

And that is my current life woes.