Most of my time online is spent hunting around, looking for recommendations (and reviews) of things I want to buy or places I want to buy from. It's not always easy, and sometimes I don't find any recommendations, and are just left with the guessing game (how did we live without the internet, for this purpose, before?!).
It's not very fun. So I've decided that since Friday is FAF day, I'm going to make Mondays WOM (Word of Mouth) days, where I recommend products (ANY sort of product, and sometimes even recipes) and sometimes even places (tho places will only be relevant to those living in NZ, UK or Canada - maybe US?). I may even poo-poo some products, depending on how generous I feel on the day lol.
So since today is officially the start of the week for me (even tho it's Tuesday) today I will be posting my first Word of Mouth, so be on the look out for it!
There will also be some tags, so you can make your own recommendations!