Site: Open Source Poetry
Category: Arts
Comment: Leave the emo teenage poetry behind at Bolt.com, and move onto the hardcore adult poetry. No but seriously, some sweet poems here :)
Site: Dictionaraoke
Category: Humour
Comment: Online dictionary pronounciation + popular karaoke songs = hilarious online audio that we can all enjoy! I especially love the butchered version of the Clash's "Rock the Casbah" lol.
Site Worst Jobs
Category: Humour/Information Highway
Comment: So you think your job sucks..
Site: Om Nom Nom Nom
Category: Humour
Comment: Lets all say it together..OM NOM NOM NOM!!
Site: Strangest Deaths in History
Category: Information Highway
Comment: Want a strange death? Maybe you should look into these.
Site: Bushisms - Wiki
Category: Humour/Information Highway
Comment: Bushisms. Do I really need to say more?
Site: Will Ferrell - VHS Story Tellers: Neil Diamond
Category: Humour
Comment: Oh the hilarity! "This next song I wrote after I killed a drifter to get an erection"