Lets make a home

I have two words for you; YEAH BITCH!

If you can't tell from that statement, I'm pretty fucken excited. Yesterday Bjorn and I went out and purchased this pretty little beast - this is just a picture of one of the pieces. There are two in total, one is a 2.5 and the other a 3 seater. This is my very first new lounge suite, and I feel like we've been waiting forever for one to call our own, it feels like our little puzzle is finally coming together. We still have the wall unit, stereo, computers and other miscellaneous house junk to collect, but a lounge suite, well, that's a huge step, and a huge piece of the puzzle.

And it helps to think that the heinous couches we currently have will soon be gone, and people will be able to sit in comfort and style and not have to worry about slipping off the damn couch like they ALWAYS did on the stupid fold out couch we currently have.

Bring on Wednesday!!!