Bring it ooooooooooon

Tomorrow is my last day of work for '08 and I can honestly barely contain my excitement. I have 12 days off work, which I intend on spending either drunk or asleep, and the only thing I'll really miss about work (other than my fabulous co-workers, of course) is access to the internet.

But I'll live to see another day, and I'm sure not being jacked to the wire will do me some good (not sure what that good will be but..)

I do have some reading up to do, which, I say ashamed, is all work related. But hey! I read it now and I can sit comfortably next year, okay? Stop hassling me, alright!

But other than that, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee, and it shall be fun.

In other news, this morning I very foolishly clicked on a "Adopt a cat" page from the local Cat Rescue, and found this wee cutie staring back at me..



ISN'T HE CUTE??!?!

I must say, I would feel a bit more like a cheat if he didn't look so much like Aubrey lol.