<.Andy.> I want that one <./Andy.>

Every year, around this time, I have the same dilemma.

It's a really horrible one.

I get anxious, and annoyed.

I get irritated, and irate.

I spend hours surfing the net looking, searching, wanting, but not knowing what.

I write lists upon lists, but I'm never truly satisfied with the end result.

So I get anxious, and annoyed because I've wasted the opportunity.

And then once this one passes, it comes around again the following year. I can never escape it.

Never escape the nagging sensation of..

WHAT THE HELL DO I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY?

Yeah, I really strung that one out, didn't I lol.

The problem, for me, with writing birthday wish lists is that I can never remember the things I've wanted throughout the year. I know this happens, and I actually write lists, but then I end up getting the things I want myself or I lose the damn lists somewhere in my exceedingly cluttered room (I blame Bjorn for this lol!).

Sure I have things I want, things I know I want, but these things are not things I want others to buy me or could expect others to buy me. I have expensive wish lists of photography gear, things like seven hundred dollar lenses, expensive Manfrotto tripods, uber fantastic Speedlite external flashes. None of which I would ever want one of my family members or friends to buy me, they are just all far too expensive for that sort of thing.

I absolutely love the whole present giving-getting thing (this is one of the reasons why Christmas is my favourite holiday), but I don't want people to spend outrageous amounts of money on me. But then again, I don't want to waste the opportunity of getting sweet presents, on lame things that I could just buy myself. Ya dig?

So what am I to do? I know this year Bjorn's gotten me a iPod Nano. This is an excellent present on all accounts. I've been nagging, and whinging, and wanting one of these little babies for a while now. So hurrah!

What about the rest of my potential present buyers tho? What do I ask for? All I can think of is toe socks, because you can never have too many socks, and toe socks are ridiculously weird and wonderful.

But I don't really want to just get toe socks for my 25th, I think I'm probably worth more than that lol.

Any ideas?

P.S. For all those STRANGE people out there that aren't familiar with Little Britain, the title refers to these sorts of shenanigans - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRtMbuo0Hs

P.P.S. And I know that the fullstops in the title are incorrect syntax lol. It wouldn't let me have it otherwise.