Damn

First of all, I am totally fucken famished. This whole saving money shabango is driving me nuts. I've been so good, and have been bringing my lunches from home, but all I can think about is the delicious curry across the street, the Burger King that whispers my name on the wind, and the ever delectable Subway, a 6inch for only $6 HAS to be a do-er, right?

But alas, I'll sit at my desk, and eat my sandwich, which is now bound to be a soggy pile of mess.

I'm so in a lunch rut.

We did the City 2 Surf on Sunday, which I'll happily admit, almost killed me. 12km in 2:25, something I'd like to completely avoid next year, and happily sleep that day away, thinking about all those suckers out there, killing themselves in the heat. Haha next years suckers!

And then Sunday night we went to see the gods. And they rocked. They rocked so hard it hurt my legs even more, so I had to take Monday off to recover.

And now it's Wednesday, and I'm hungry. And bored. And tired. And wishing it were home time.

But damn it's not even lunchtime.