GAH! I am fed up with my head. My entire head area.
For one, I'm going to need to go get my eyes checked again, to ensure that the prescription I'm wearing is the correct one. My eyes haven't been feeling so flash as of late, so this is probably going to mean getting my lenses replaced. They're old now, so even if my prescription hasn't changed, I'll still need new ones. A cost I do not need.
Then there's my crappy hearing, which I should probably go get checked too, since it seems to be getting worse. I really should start carrying around earplugs with me, otherwise I'm going to be fully deaf by the time I'm 40.
And then, this is the good one. The problem my jaw and teeth seem to have with FUCKEN BEING AWAKE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE GOD DAMN SLEEPING LIKE THE REST OF MY DAMN BODY.
I've ALWAYS been a chomper, a teeth grinder, and it's not just when I sleep (okay, so I don't chomp like a retard during the day lol). Unbeknownst to some, I pay special attention to my jaw activity. It often seriously clenches up and I can end up leaving me in pain for the rest of the day, if I'm not paying attention. Every time that happens, I give my jaw a firm talking to, and place my tongue between my teeth to settle it, but unless I'm fully aware, it always sneaks back up and clenches itself again, the dirty fucker.
The problem here is my chomping and teeth grinding seems to be getting worse at night (it annoys Bjorn to no end lol) and I know this because I get the sore jaw and headaches in the morning. This means a trip to the dentist, so I can maybe look into getting a mouth guard or retainer fitted.
But you know, a trip to the dentist is never just for one problem, they always find something else that needs to be fixed, and then your bill is up in the damn thousands, and you're left with maybe 1 tooth, until you can get yourself out of debt with the damn dentist, and buy yourself a new set.
Okay, yeah that was a bit melodramatic, but you get what I mean!
Stupid damn head!