I could write a long, interesting post about all the things that have been going on in the past ten days, but quite frankly, it hasn't been a terribly interesting ten days, so why bore you, right? I'll leave the boring to another day :)

I could pick a topic and give you a riveting, detailed account in my most honest opinion, but then again, I can't really be fucked, can I? Again, another day.

So I'll leave you with two excellent pieces.

Number 1.

We're moving soon, to a new and much nicer house. This is what it looks like on the outside:



It's in a series of four flats (it being the second to last), so we are going to lose some privacy, but not a lot, since it's not a typical set of flats. The house itself is quite new, and sunny, and the lounge is open plan with the kitchen. It's two bedrooms, 10 minutes to Riccarton Mall (I can see it from the driveway!), and an easy walk to work each morning. I can't really express how excited I am without combusting, so I won't try. We haven't fully shifted in, even tho we have the keys, but we'll most likely be in there by the weekend. Huzzah!

I'll be sure to give you a full virtual tour around the joint once we've settled in.

Number 2.

Look at my hot new suede bag. Seeexaaaay. It's actually a darker brown than the photo portrays. And yes, it has a hot pink interior.



I got this bad boy with some birthday vouchers I received from Bjorn's mother, so technically, it didn't cost me a cent. Evener sweeter.

I'll write again soon tho, I promise :)