Only an hour

I'm in total love/hate with daylight savings.

I hate that unless you leave home at the crack of dawn, you miss the fog, and the dark, and the rising of the sun. I used to love these things on my bus ride to work.

I hate that it gets darker, earlier. I really don't like the dark, and I like it even less when it hovers when I'm trying to get home.

I hate the end of the working day, when I'm watching the clock, thinking "Damn, it's 15:00 now, but really if we hadn't put the clocks back, it'd be 16:00 and hometime!"

I guess that last one is my fault for being so retarded. I did after all get extra time this morning BEFORE work.

The things I love about daylight savings are things like "gaining" an extra hour.

This was especially important this morning, when I forgot to set my alarm, and slept right up until 7:00 (I usually get up at 5:30).

This would not have been good if it weren't daylight savings, considering I start work at 8:00. Thank god for awesome boyfriends with motor cars.

And yet, even with that extra hour and a half, I still feel exhausted. I want to go home and put on my pj's and pet the kittehs and read Fables or watch bad TV.

Instead I can only take a brief nap before I have to go to our last class of Tai Chi, which isn't so bad, because it's awesome and our teacher is too cool, but it sure would be nice to just go-home-stay-home.

Hey, but at least I get Burger Wisconsin for dinner tonight. Oooh yeeeee-ah!