McLovin' It

I'm feeling a bit sad today, so I thought instead of moaning about it here, I'd write a post about all the things I'm currently loving.


My iPod
iPod
I resisted getting an iPod for along time, because I thought it was just a fancy, overpriced MP3 player that all the trendy sheep had to have. Okay, so that's probably still true. Those trendy bastards are still walking around like a member of the pod police, wanking about how superior their iPod is to your generic MP3 player. But they do have one thing right, iPod's are superior to most generic MP3 players. I say most because I know there are some supremely awesome MP3 players out there, so I won't totally discredit them. I have to admit, whenever I see someone with the white iPod earphones, I actually shudder because I now realise that I'm a part of that group. I can be grouped with these people. It makes me feel a tad uneasy. Then I feel guilty because I don't just have an iPod because it's a must-have. I have one because I researched it, I have one because the specs and features looked totally awesome, and I now don't leave the house without mine because I'm totally and absolutely infatuated with it. Apple has brought out a superior piece of technology (which of course is to be expected!) and it's a shame that it's been labelled as a trendy tool, because it really is awesome and totally lives up to the hype. It has exceeded my expectations, and I haven't even used all the features of it yet. It's truly a sweet piece of musical ass.


Kashmir
No Balance Palace - Kashmir
Kashmir is a Danish band that my stepfather introduced me to. No Balance Palace is their latest album, and in my opinion, definitely their best. My favourites are Ophelia, The Cynic, Kalifornia and Ether. Ack! So good. Go look them up on YouTube and have a listen. I've been thrashing them on my iPod anytime I get the chance. So so good.

Rimmel - Vintage Pink

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - Vintage Pink
I had been looking for a nice pink that didn't make my lips look totally ridiculous and came across this lovely shade in the Rimmel collection - I'm a huge fan of Rimmel products, they're awesome. The colour itself is fantastic, and really does live up to it's name (it really is a nice vintage pink!). It's not too light, and not too dark, sits perfectly and doesn't leave flaky streaks on your lips like some lighter shades tend to do. It's a perfect winter lipstick especially when you team it with dark eyes. As Borat would say, VERY NICE!

Caramel Macchiato
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
I fucken LOVE Starbucks. LOVE THEM. I know most people tend to have a hater 'tude towards them because they're a big corporation with some sucky qualities, but damn is their coffee good. I've tried opting for the little man, going to the small local café's for coffee's but they've all failed me. The coffee is either overpriced or burnt or tasted just like milk with a slight coffee flavour or even more unfortunate, all of the above! The café we have at work, you get a Tall sized latte for a fiver, yet if you go to Starbucks, you can get a Venti Caramel Macchiato for only $6.90 (cheaper if you bring your own tumbler) so WTF! As for Caramel Macchiato's, well I know they're not the tradition macchiato's but they're definitely my favourite option on the Starbucks menu. Yuuuuum!

handbag

My awesome brown suede tasseled handbag
The unfortunate thing about this sweet handbag is that it's been locked away in my handbag box, whining to be let out to play, but alas the weather has been mighty crappy and altho I've waterproofed it as much as I possibly can, I still don't want to take this precious out into the wet. I've been getting out and petting it occasionally, reassuring it that once the rain goes away, it can come out lol.